Woman electrocuted at Gaur Municipality in Rautahat

Shanti Devi Pandey, an elderly woman aged 70, was electrocuted in Rautahat today.

According to the Nepal Police, she accidentally touched a naked wire. She lost her life on the way to a local health facility. Similar incident had killed two bulls in the same area.  

Locals complained that no one had received their phone calls at Nepal Electricity Authority, Gaur branch and Sabgada-based sub-station. Locals had tried a lot to give information regarding the incident. 

Meanwhile, Nepal Electricity Authority Distribution Centre, Gaur acting Chief Binod Singh said the incident occurred as the neutral wire had split suddenly. He said power supply was cut off immediately.

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *